reblogging for the excellent gif usage.
realest thing I’ve seen in a while
this was so amazing. so thought provoking. an eye-opening social criticism.
Now are you with me or not?
Oh I am so fucking with you.
I thought you might be.
you did it
you win the award for best addition to my post
i tried so fucking hard to scroll past this
i tried and i failed
i cant breathe.
send help. dying
"I am the snake in my boot"
but how do you fuck up that bad
I remember when I was a kid watching Digimon and saw Patamon do this
I was like
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
NOT TO MENTION THE ENTIRE CAST IS POC AND CULTURE WISE IT IS RESPECTFUL AND IT IS JUST A GREAT MOVIE OKAY
AND CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE SOUNDTRACK IN THIS MOVIE HOLY MOLY AS SAD AS SITKA’S DEATH IS HIS THEME IS ON MY IPOD BECAUSE OMG IT IS FUCKING PURE